Our Mission is:
“Through our programs and services, we work to prevent crime and to help people affected by crime.”
Our Vision is:
“Safety and Harmony in our Community”.
We work with people to eradicate the root causes of crime so we can build a safe, healthy community through:
- promoting an awareness of the problem of crime and its impact on society
- encouraging greater responsibility within the community for crime prevention, and
- providing services to people who are, or have the potential to be, in conflict with the law or who have been victims of crime.
- We believe that every individual has intrinsic worth and has the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- We believe in the potential of all human beings and in their capacity for growth and change.
- We believe that all individuals have the right to live in a safe and peaceful society and that justice is best served through measures that resolve conflict and restore harmony.
- We believe that individuals are responsible for their own actions and must be held accountable for those actions.
- We believe that the root causes of crime are found within communities and that the solutions to crime are also found in communities.
- We believe in serving community needs by cooperating and collaborating to achieve a healthy and safe society.