Supporting the journey from homelessness to permanent housing
Donnelly House is an 8 bed 3 month transitional housing program for males and females 16 years of age and over who are experiencing homelessness.
Donnelly House supports the following types of transition:
- Awaiting finalization of income supports
- Awaiting intake to treatment program
- Returning from treatment program
- Support and stabilization post detox services
- Release from Provincial correctional facility
- Discharge from acute care
Connect to Donnelly House
More information: 780.757.1095 | email: email@example.com| referrals: Accepted from Alberta Health Services supports
Donnelly House – Full Program Details
Phone: 780.757.1095 Fax: 780.757.1096
Donnelly House is a 24/7 transitional housing program that assists males and females (16 years & over) experiencing homelessness. Donnelly House can support up to 8 individuals at a time. Donnelly House accepts referrals for clients who may be experiencing the following:
- Homelessness and need a residence while setting up an apartment or income supports.
- Waiting to enter a treatment program or returning from a treatment program.
- Needing a place to stabilize from addiction use (must be committed to sobriety).
- Coming from Provincial Corrections and have a plan for permanent housing.
- Being discharged from acute care without permanent Housing arrangements.
Residents can stay at Donnelly House for up to three months.
Referrals will be accepted from an Alberta Health Services support only (ie. Social Worker, Addictions Counsellor, Mental Health Therapist, Housing teams, etc.). Clients must also have a community support worker (referral source or other) who is responsible for ensuring they transition into permanent housing within the 3 month period.